October 5, 2009 | Unknown
- Q: What's the main problem with Barack Obama jokes?
A: His followers don't think they're funny and everyone else doesn't think they're jokes.
- Q: Why does Barack Obama oppose the Second Amendment?
A: It stands between him and the First.
- Q: What's the difference between Rahm Emanuel and a carp?
A: One is a scum sucking bottom feeder and the other is a fish.
- Q: What's the difference between Greta Van Susteren and Barack Obama?
A: Greta only talks out of one side of her mouth.
- Q: What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon?
A: A fund raiser.
- Q: What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?
A: One’s full of tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society. The other is for prisoners.
- Q: What's the difference between a large pizza and the typical Obama backer?
A: The pizza can feed a family of four.
- Q: What's the difference between Simba and Obama?
A: Simba is an African lion while Obama is a lyin' African.
- Q: If Pelosi and Obama were in a boat and it started to sink, who would be saved?
- Barack Obama: He has what it takes, to take what you've got!
- Barack Obama's campaign slogan, "Yes we can" has become, "Yes you will!"
- No one wants to see GM’s new convertible, the Pelosi, with its top down!
- The liberals have asked us to give Obama time. Would...25 to life be appropriate