Look Who's in Charge of Our Economic Future
Elizabeth Coleman, Inspector General of the Federal Reserve, explains where all our money is going:
If Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, who knows what may come of that?
(Alan Note: Some say it is time for a revolution again. Authorities worry about street violence as conditions deteriorate and unemployment, lack of welfare checks and food stamps, drives people to desperation and violent protest at the "change" Oba-Hussein-Khomeini has inflicted on us).
Texas is a very unique place, and a pretty independent lot to boot.
"Rep. Ron Paul defended Rick Perry on this, and had some great comments. “
Perry really stirred some of the liberal media, where they started screaming about: 'what is going on here, this is un-American'. I heard one individual say 'this is treasonous to even talk about it.'
Well, they don't know their history very well, because when you think about it... it is very American to talk about secession. That's how we came in being. Thirteen colonies seceded from the British and established a new country. So secession is a very much American principle.
What about all the strong endorsements we have give the past decade or two to all the republics that seceded from the soviet system? We were delighted about it.”A list of justifications may be presented supporting the right to secede, including:
• The right to liberty, free association and private property
• Consent as important democratic principle; will of majority to secede should be recognized
• Making it easier for states to join with others in an experimental union
• Dissolving such union when goals for which it was constituted are not achieved
• Self-defense when larger group presents lethal threat to minority or the government cannot adequately defend an area
• Self-determination of peoples
• Preserving culture, language, etc. from assimilation or destruction by a larger or more powerful group
• Furthering diversity by allowing diverse cultures to keep their identity
• Rectifying past injustices, especially past conquest by a larger power
• Escaping “discriminatory redistribution,” i.e., tax schemes, regulatory policies, economic programs, etc. that distribute resources away to another area, especially in an undemocratic fashion
• Enhanced efficiency when the state or empire becomes too large to administer efficiently
• Preserving “liberal purity” (or “conservative purity”) by allowing less (or more) liberal regions to secede
• Providing superior constitutional systems which allow flexibility of secession
• Keeping political entities small and human scale through right to secession On February 17, 2009, Texas House Concurrent Resolution 50 was introduced. The resolution reads in part:
RESOLVED, That the 81st Legislature of the State of Texas hereby claim sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government by the Constitution of the United States;
and, be it further RESOLVED,
That this serve as notice and demand to the federal government, as our agent, to cease and desist, effective immediately, mandates that are beyond the scope of these constitutionally delegated powers;
and, be it further RESOLVED,
That all compulsory federal legislation that directs states to comply under threat of civil or criminal penalties or sanctions or that requires states to pass legislation or lose federal funding be prohibited or repealed.
I hope we are wrong about the U.S. being over, Mandy… there may still time to correct her course … and, although I am not advocating secession of Texas at this time, as a last resort ... if you prove to be right, we may all be one day need to say… God Bless the United States and Long Live the Republic of Texas.
Excerpt of Comment byZMarshal on Moonbattery
Alan Note: the bottomless financial and economic pit Oba-Hussein has dug for us cannot be resolved nor filled, nor is there a place to "bottom out" and rise up again. Any slowdown of the fall is like falling off a cliff and hitting some branches on the way down. Reminders of the ultimate pain and destruction waiting for you.
The video above shows how the actual deficit amount runs into some ten and more TRILLIONS not the 1.3 trillion vaguely discussed by Obabami's useful fools and already a backbreaker and worthy of huge fear and misgiving. The truth is so horrible it is unimaginable.
Once Americans wake up and understand the mess they have been thrown into - under the Obama narcissistic bus.